| Store Category: Other |
1819-2019 - A Bicentennial Celebration - Maple Leaf - Pure Silver Fractional 5-Coin Set - $1 $2 $3 $4 $5
The selective use of blue rhodium plating colourfully complements the reverse proof finish, without obscuring the engraved ripples that convey movement in the water. While this visual effect is limited to the 1 oz. coin, all five coins in your set share the same richly detailed, engraved designs that join two celebrations: one for a nation's natural heritage, and for the monarch who encouraged Canada's journey to Confederation.
Commemorate the bicentennial of the birth of Queen Victoria with this gorgeous pure silver 5-coin fractional set! Order yours today!
All five of your coins are 99.99% pure silver and share the same reverse design by Canadian artist Julius Csotonyi, featuring maple leaves floating on water. The highly detailed, engraved image captures a tranquil moment in the Canadian landscape, whose seasonal beauty is arguably at its peak. Carried by the autumn breeze, several sugar maple leaves have tumbled down from the forest canopy overhead, their edges slightly curled, before gently resting on the water. Exclusive to the 1 oz. coin, blue rhodium plating adds a colourful reflective hue to the aquatic setting, without obscuring the engraved ripples that convey movement across the water. The words “CANADA” and “FINE SILVER 1 OZ ARGENT PUR” are engraved in the frame that circles the image, along with the purity level “9999” and the double dates “1819 2019” that commemorate the 200th anniversary of the birth of Queen Victoria. The royal bicentennial is front and centre on the obverse, where the effigies of Queen Victoria by Leonard Charles Wyon and Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt are accompanied by each Sovereign's royal cypher.
Your coins are individually encapsulated and presented in a single Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- A RETURN TO A FIVE-COIN FORMAT! Presented in a burgundy clamshell case, your exquisite fractional set includes five different sizes and denominations of 99.99% pure silver coins:
- 1 oz. ($5)
- 1/2 oz. ($4)
- 1/4 oz. ($3)
- 1/10 oz. ($2)
- 1/20 oz. ($1)
- A BEAUTIFUL GIFT FOR ROYAL WATCHERS! The 2019 edition of our annual pure silver fractional set commemorates the 200th anniversary of the birth of Queen Victoria.
- AN EXQUISITE FIRST IN RCM HISTORY! Exclusive to the 1 oz. coin in your set: blue rhodium plating! A first in the history of the Royal Canadian Mint, the deep blue colour of the precious metal adds a fitting hue to the water while allowing the engraving to shine through.
- A SHINING SYMBOL OF CANADA! The reverse proof finish places the focus on the meticulously engraved elements, especially the maple leaf that is at the heart of this Canadian celebration of a royal bicentennial.
- DOUBLE DATED AND DOUBLE EFFIGIES! In addition to the double dates on the reverse, the obverse includes the effigy and royal cypher of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and those of Queen Victoria—an elegant tribute to the two long-reigning monarchs.
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coin sets.
- 99.99% PURE SILVER COINS! Your coin set is GST/HST exempt.
- Composition99.99% pure silver
- Finishreverse proof
- Weight (g)31.39, 15.87, 7.96, 3.14, 1.58
- Diameter (mm)38, 34, 27, 20, 16
- Face value5 dollars, 4 dollars, 3 dollars, 2 dollars, 1 dollar
- ArtistJulius Csotonyi (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)
| International Buyers |
| Buyer is responsible for all charges, including, but not limited to duties, taxes and or other fees that might be incurred when importing this item(s) into your country. The delivery agent will collect these fees when your order is delivered. |
| About "Small Packets - International - Ground" Shipping Service (when available) |
| Please be aware the delivery of the item(s) will take at least 2 months regardless of the destination country. |
| About Feedback Policy |
| I do leave feedback for everyone. However, I do it only after the buyer is completely satisfied and would leave feedback for me. |